The fish recipes are a perfect choice to surprise your guests with culinary delights easy to make at home. Sole is one of the varieties of white fish that all diners like the most, for this reason, we give you this recipe for sole with which you will surely succeed. Take note and don’t miss any details on how to make seafood stuffed sole, a delicious and sophisticated dish suitable for any type of celebration.
- 12 sole fillets (without skin or bones).
- 10 prawns.
- 4 mussels.
- 200 gr. spider crab meat.
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- 150 gr. pea.
- 1/2 onion.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 1/2 glass of white wine.
- 1 fish stock cube.
- Olive oil.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first step in knowing how to make seafood stuffed sole is to salt the sole fillets and steam them for 10 minutes; after this time, we put the fish aside and reserve to make the rest of the recipe.
- Next we will make the filling of the sole; to do this, we must mix the prawns, mussels, spider crab and mayonnaise in a container and beat everything until we get a creamy and homogeneous paste.
- To give it an exquisite flavor, we will pour a pea sauce over the sole. To make it, we will have to poach the onion and minced garlic in a saucepan; then we must add the peas, the white wine, the stock cube and a little water and let it boil until the peas are tender. Next, we must remove it from the heat and blend with a mixer until we have a smooth cream perfect for our sole recipe.
- When we have everything ready, we only need to fill the sole fillets with the pasta that we have made previously. We put the pasta in the center of the fillets and make a roll with them, we pour the sauce on top of them and that’s it! Enjoy an exquisite sole stuffed with seafood that will delight your guests.