Has it ever happened to you that you are preparing a delicious grilled fish for lunch or dinner and, suddenly, when you turn it over, you see that it has stuck? It is a very uncomfortable situation and you can end up throwing the fish in the trash, because it falls apart when trying to remove it and even gets burned.
If this has ever happened to you and you are looking for solutions, keep reading because with this article we want to help you avoid this problem and, therefore, we explain some recipes for grilled fish and also how to prevent it from sticking.
How to make grilled salmon without sticking?
If you like to eat salmon, you will like this recipe to cook it in a healthy way. If you want your grilled salmon to come out delicious and without sticking, it is essential to trust a good grill, with which you are sure that this problem is not going to happen. You can find the GR3000 roasting griddle, which has been specially created to help you avoid these types of problems, and is also an EXCELLENCE electronic resistance with a power of 2,650 W, which implies that the heat is distributes over the entire surface, and is also easy to clean. You won’t have to worry about food sticking anymore, as this griddle won’t.
Follow these guidelines to make grilled salmon and avoid sticking:
- 1 salmon fillet.
- Olive oil, better if it is extra virgin.
- Coarse salt.
- If you already have the right griddle, prepare it to cook the salmon.
- Pour a drizzle of oil on the grill and distribute it over the entire surface. After this, turn it on at a high intensity.
- When it’s hot, put the fish on top of the grill, skin side first, and wait until the bottom is done until halfway through the fillet.
- Next, you will have to turn it over and wait for the other part to be done.
- The time it should be on the plate will depend on the size of the weighed piece or fillet, the smaller the less time and the larger or thicker the longer it will require.
- When you see that it is ready on both sides and that it has been done even in the central part, remove your fish from the grill, add coarse salt and the spices of your choice all over the surface, as they leave a better flavor and, lastly, eat it and enjoy!
How to make grilled hake?
Hake is one of the healthiest fish we can eat. If you choose to cook this fish, this is a very easy, inexpensive option that serves both for lunch and dinner. Take note of this simple recipe for grilled hake:
- 1 slice of hake.
- 1/4 of garlic clove.
- A little parsley.
- Virgin olive oil.
- Chop the garlic quarter and parsley in the mortar. Then pour in a little oil and, if you wish, some spice that you like.
- Spread a little oil on the griddle and set the temperature to high.
- When it is hot, add a little salt to the hake pieces and place them on the surface of the griddle plate, avoiding that they touch each other, and move them for a few seconds from right to left so that it begins to do without sticking.
- Watch the oil so that it does not burn, if at any time you think there is too much, you can remove some with an absorbent kitchen paper napkin. But, to avoid this, we recommend adding a little at the beginning and if while you cook you consider that it is convenient to add a little more, do so then.
- When the lower part begins to blanch and reaches half the thickness of the fillet, it will be necessary to add a few drops of olive oil to the still raw upper part and turn it over so that it is done for this other part.
- While doing the other side, add the minced parsley and garlic and spread it with a spoon.
- When it is well done, give it a second turn so that the garlic and parsley finish cooking well. Instead of garlic and parsley, you can opt for other spices that you might like, such as a little paprika.
- Remove the hake pieces from the grill and serve immediately to eat.
Grilled tuna recipe.
If you wonder how to cook tuna, we recommend you try this simple but delicious recipe for fresh grilled tuna:
- 1 slice of fresh tuna (about 150 – 200 g) per person.
- Olive oil.
- Salt and ground black pepper.
- Add a little salt and pepper to the raw tuna slices.
- Spread oil on the griddle and heat to medium high.
- When hot, place the fresh tuna slice on the grill for a couple of minutes.
- While the first face is being made, you will have to add a little olive oil to the opposite face.
- When that part is done, flip it over and wait for this other part to be done for a couple more minutes. Anyway, the time is not exact, as it will depend on the thickness of the cut, so be guided by the color change that indicates that a part is already done.
- And finally, when you see that it has already been done well on both sides, serve the fresh grilled tuna fillets quickly, to eat them still warm and tender.
Grilled tuna belly recipe.
Among the richest and simplest grilled fish recipes out there, we cannot miss the tuna belly. Bonito is a very healthy blue fish that resembles tuna, and one of the parts that we consume the most is the belly, as it is tenderer. Here we give you the steps of our easy and rich recipe for grilled tuna belly:
- Tuna belly fillets (one per person or two if they are small).
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Potatoes (optional).
- Clean the belly well, add some salt and preheat the grill.
- Then put a little oil on the grill and place the tuna belly fillets on the hot surface, without touching each other.
- Leave a few minutes for the first part to be done, and when it is well done, it will have to be turned over so that the opposite part is done little by little. When you turn it over, you may need to add a few more drops of oil, depending on the previous amount you have added and the size of the belly.
- Once done on both sides and in the center, take it out and sprinkle a little parsley to give more flavor and a decorative touch to the dish.
- To this dish, you can optionally add a potato base, which you can cook on the grill at the same time, in the oven, boiled or fried, depending on your tastes.
Another very good way to cook this fish is to do it with natural tomato sauce. Here we tell you how to make bonito with tomato.
How to prepare grilled trout?
Another fish that is very delicious made on the grill is trout. If you like this river fish, take note of how to make grilled trout with this recipe:
- 1 salmon trout.
- 1 large lemon.
- Olive oil.
- The first thing is to clean the trout, dry it with kitchen paper and pass it through a little flour.
- Put olive oil on the grill and when it is hot enough, then place the trout on top. You will have to wait for one part to be done, to turn it over when it is done until half of the fillet and make the other.
- Be careful not to burn on either side, to do this, control the temperature and move the trout fillets a little from side to side.
- Take it out of the grill and add a lemon wedge, for those who want to dress the dish a little with it. Ready to serve!
- You can also choose to make it without flour, simply heat the grill, spread a few drops of oil over the entire surface and make the fish as we have indicated before, without having added the flour before. You can then dress it with a little garlic and parsley or with other spices that you like.