The shrimp butternut is an exquisite dish full of nutrients beneficial to the body, from which you can enjoy for a meal as much tapas. Always take care that the prawns are very dry, so if you have them frozen you should defrost them well before starting. In this article we explain step by step how to make garlic prawns. Enjoy this wonderful recipe.
- Olive oil.
You will need to:
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Start by preparing a pan with a few tablespoons of oil, a couple. Put it on a low heat and wait for the oil to heat up.
- While the pan takes its point to the fire, prepare the chilli on a separate plate. Cut it into slices, according to your taste. Chilli pepper is an extra spicy ingredient, so don’t overdo it if it doesn’t particularly appeal to you.
- Also chop the garlic so that they are small and fine. This way they will be easier to digest when you are eating the garlic prawns.
- Put the garlic in the pan first. Let them be done little by little. Next, add the chilli. Once they start to turn golden, then add the prawns. Let them rest on the fire. Add salt and keep the prawns on the fire until they also start to acquire a golden hue.
- Separate the prawns with all their oil. Serve them in a clay pot to keep the heat of the fire, it is a dish to eat hot. Enjoy it a lot and if you feel like it, you can accompany it with a good white wine.
- Cook slowly.
- Follow all the steps.