One of the best known dishes of oriental food is spring rolls. They can be made of anything. They usually have vegetables and minced meat, but in this case we teach you to do it with salmon. It is a very simple dish and also many people like it. In the following article we show you how to make salmon-filled sushi spring rolls.
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (80 g each).
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice.
- Freshly ground pepper.
- 200 g of prepared sushi rice.
- 4 sheets of pasta for spring rolls.
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Oil for frying.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first thing you have to do to prepare salmon-filled sushi spring rolls. Rinse the salmon fillets under cold water, pat dry and drizzle with lemon juice. Let them marinate for 5 minutes and add salt and pepper.
- Spread the prepared sushi rice over the pasta sheets and squeeze well. Place the salmon fillets on the rice and roll the rolls. Mix the cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of water, brush the ends of the pasta with this mixture and press well to ensure the filling.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer, until no bubbles form in it when you dip the end of a wooden rod. Fry the rolls in the hot oil and remove them when they are golden brown and crisp.
- Finally, let them drain on kitchen paper and cut them with a sharp knife into 1 or 2 portions.