Eating is a pleasure. And when the pleasure is also healthy, it becomes a real wonder. If you want to prepare a delicious, fresh, light and fun dish, be sure to read the following article that we have prepared for you. This time we bring you a delicious and healthy recipe, ideal for a light dinner or a starter. Next, we explain how to make seafood salpicón, a combination of sea and orchard that will delight any palate. Pay attention to our recipe and delight yourself with a light and exquisite seafood salad.
- Cooked prawns (200 gr).
- Cooked mussels (200 gr).
- Cooked octopus (2 legs).
- Surimi – Crab sticks (6 pieces).
- 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 green pepper.
- 1/2 chives and 1/2 clove of garlic.
- Black olives.
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
- Apple cider vinegar or white wine.
- Salt and pepper.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Before we start, we want to recommend that if you are a lover of seafood you can buy fresh products and cook them beforehand to prepare our seafood salpicón. If, on the other hand, you are one of those who does not have time to go to a fish market, you can buy prawns, mussels and octopus already cooked and frozen.
- To start, peel the seafood. Once you have left them clean and peeled, cut the prawns into small, bite-sized pieces. Do the same with the octopus legs, cutting them into slices and also, chop up the pieces of surimi (crab sticks). Once you have all the products prepared, reserve them for later use.
- As for the mussel, after cleaning it and scratching its shell, you should steam it open. Bring water to a boil, add the mussels and let them open little by little. Then, remove them from their shell and reserve the product for later use.
- Meanwhile, we prepare the vegetables. Chop the red, green and chives until you get small pieces, as if you were going to make a sauce. Also chop the black olives(preferably pitted so that the work is faster and easier). Put everything in a bowl and set it aside.
- The seafood silicon is a refreshing and light dish, so to make it more tasty, we will prepare a vinaigrette based on EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), vinegar (which can be apple or white wine preferably), salt and pepper (to taste) and garlic. The garlic clove must be minced into very fine pieces. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well with the help of a fork, until a sauce is mixed.
- Place all the ingredients that we had previously prepared and reserved in a bowl (the prawns, the octopus, the supreme, the mussels, the pepper and the chives). Mix them and pour the dish with the vinaigrette that we have prepared. Give it a few turns so that it reaches all the ingredients.
- Next, cover the plate with plastic wrap and let it rest for a few hours in the refrigerator. And ready! We already have our seafood salpicón ready to taste. It is preferable to prepare it in advance, since the longer it rests in the fridge, the tastier it will be, since it will take on more flavor.
Enjoy this rich, healthy, light, tasty and delicious recipe, perfect for the hottest days. Enjoy your meal!