The mussel is an excellent mollusk in food, in addition to its price, ideal for tapas and main courses. There are many ways to prepare the mussel, perhaps the best known is the steamed mussel made in its own juice, but there is another, very healthy way, which is to prepare the grilled mussel, below are the steps to follow to make a delicious mussel.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- They wash well, you put them in a pot with a little water and cover it.
- When the mussels are open, drain them.
- Separate the shell that is not attached to the mussel and throw it away.
- Put the mussels on the grill, the shell should be glued to the grill.
- Next you make the mince with garlic and parsley.
- You add the oil and stir it until it is bound.
- Spoon a bit of the mince into each mussel, and you can plate them.
- You can present the grilled mussel with a little mayonnaise and parsley.
- You can accompany them with a good white wine.