As you know, sushi is characterized by being made with very healthy ingredients. For example they would be chard and salmon. The main nutritional properties of chard are vitamin A and K and salmon fat is rich in omega 3 (which help lower cholesterol). In the following article we give you the recipe for how to make Swiss chard and salmon sushi.
- 100 g of fresh salmon fillet.
- 1 level teaspoon wasabi.
- 4 chard leaves.
- 150 g of prepared sushi rice.
- 2 tablespoons keta salmon caviar.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first thing you have to do to prepare the salmon sushi covered with chard, is to wash the salmon fillet well with cold water and dry it. Cut it into thin slices with a sharp knife. Spread one face with wasabi paste.
- Divide the chard leaves, remove the stem and blanch the leaves for 1 minute in boiling salty water. Rinse them with cold water and let them dry by spreading them on a cloth.
- Next, take a portion of rice with a damp spoon, form a compact ball with moistened hands, and flatten it slightly.
- Finally, cover some portions of rice with the salmon slices spread with wasabi in contact with the rice. Make a small cavity in the remaining rice portions and fill them with the caviar. Wrap all the portions with the chard leaves. Serve them very cold.