Some sushi dishes are complicated and very elaborate, but the mussel nigiri with parsley is a simple dish, easy to make and it is very good. In the following article we give you the recipe for how to prepare mussel nigiri with parsley.
- 10 large canned mussels.
- 4 sprigs of parsley.
- 200 g of prepared sushi rice.
- 2 pinches of wasabi.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Drain the mussels in a colander.
- Wash and dry the parsley. Reserve some leaves for decoration and chop the rest.
- Form 10 round balls with the prepared rice, moistening your hands regularly. Flatten the bottom a bit.
- Pass the base of the rice balls through the chopped parsley.
- Spread a little wasabi on each rice ball. Garnish the surface with a parsley leaf and a mussel, pressing them lightly.
- To finish, put the mussel nigiri on a bamboo platter and accompany them with soy sauce.