The milanesas Hake oven is a delicious and healthy preparation that can develop in a very simple way. Although it is not the most common way to prepare Milanese, we guarantee that if you are a fish lover you will not be able to resist them because in less than what you think you will have a delicious dish that you can accompany with a salad for a lighter version, with rice, with some good fries or with a puree. Ready to do it? In this article, we explain how to make hake breaded step by step.
- 500 grams of hake fillet.
- Oven bread crumbs.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 lemons.
- A bunch of parsley.
- Garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- In the event that you opt for frozen fillets to prepare delicious hake Milanese’s, you must defrost the fish before starting the preparation. Once it is thawed, or if it was acquired fresh, you can start with the preparation. Start by squeezing the juice from the 2 lemons, add it to the fish and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven to 180 ºC so that it preheats while you season the fish. To continue with the preparation, beat the 2 eggs in a bowl, once they are well beaten we add the salt, garlic powder, parsley and pepper to taste but making sure it is well seasoned as this will give it flavor to your hake Milaneses.
- You already have the coverage of the fish ready, so it is time to soak each of the fillets in this mixture on both sides, then you will have to pass the fillets through breadcrumbs so that it sticks and we achieve that crunchy texture and that classic golden appearance of Milanese.
- Take a baking sheet previously buttered and dusted with flour, and distribute the fillets on it. If you want you can also use baking paper so that the fish does not stick. Bake for at least 20 minutes or until they look golden brown. We recommend that after 10 minutes you turn them over for an even cooking on both sides. When they are ready, take them out of the oven and serve with the side of your choice, some delicious hake Milaneses!