The sole is one of the most delicious and nutritious fish that you can take. There are many recipes that can be made with sole: from the typical grilled sole or baked sole to the one we present in this article: sole with orange. Dare with this delicious mix of flavors where the tasty flesh of the sole is mixed with the sweetness of a citrus such as orange.
Learn how to make orange sole and surprise your loved ones with a recipe worthy of the best restaurants.
- 4 sole fillets.
- 2 oranges.
- 100g butter.
- 100 g of flour.
- 1/2 handful of coriander.
- Black pepper.
- Olive oil.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first step to know how to make sole with orange is to squeeze the juice of an orange and a half, keeping it in a container and the rest we will keep to decorate our plate. Meanwhile, we put a jet of oil in a large frying pan and grams of butter.
- Next we will have to take the sole fillets, clean them completely and season them to taste. When you have them ready, you should pass them through the flour so that they are floured without exceeding us.
- Now, we must add the sole in the pan previously hot and with plenty of oil to be able to fry the sole. We will have to brown it on one side and then turn it over so that the other side of the fish is also fried. When we have it ready, we must remove the sole from the pan and place it on a plate with absorbent paper.
- The next step to make orange sole is to add the orange juice that we have squeezed in the first point to a clean pan; together with the juice we must add the rest of the butter and the coriander. Heat over medium heat and stir the butter with the juice until we see that it becomes a homogeneous liquid.
- When we have the orange sauce ready, remove the pan from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes. While it is resting, we take the remaining half orange and cut it as if they were half-moons.
- The last step of our recipe for sole with orange is to remove the absorbent paper from the sole, pour the orange sauce on top of the fish and decorate the plate with the orange pieces. Ready to eat and lick your fingers!