The shrimp butternut are a delicacy, as well as nutritional and advisable to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. They are good to accompany hot dishes, to snack, accompany cold meals or have a nutritious snack. In this article, we leave you the recipe, step by step, in which you will see how to make garlic shrimp quickly and easily.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Clean your shrimp well, also removing the gut. Leave them dry, with absolutely no dressing. Rinse them well with cold water and put them to rest before you start preparing your garlic shrimp.
- Meanwhile, put a pan over very low heat and add a few teaspoons of olive oil. Let the oil heat up little by little. One of the secrets to getting some exquisite garlic shrimp is to cook them in a clay bowl, so if you have one at home we recommend using it, the end result is much more delicious.
- In the same dish that you have the shrimp, sprinkle the lemon juice on top. Soak them well and let them rest so that they take on all their flavor.
- Add the garlic, previously chopped into very small pieces. Also, add a handful of salt to taste and get ready to cook your shrimp with garlic.
- Put the shrimp and garlic in the previously heated skillet or clay bowl. Keep it on low heat and let the shrimp cook slowly. Do not remove them until they are golden brown.
- Once they take the desired color you must add the parsley and remove from the heat. They can be eaten both hot and cold, always accompanied by bread. Enjoy your meal!
- Cook slowly.
- Follow all the steps.
- If you feel like it, add the aromatic herbs to your taste and preference.