The sole is a white fish very advisable to include in our diet. Its great supply of vitamins and its low fat content make it a perfect food for people who want to lead a healthy life.
There are many ways to cook sole but in this article we are going to show you one of the most traditional and popular in all kitchens: grilled sole. Read on and learn how to make grilled sole, a very nutritious recipe that is recommended for both children and adults.
- 2 fillets of sole.
- 1 lemon.
- Olive oil.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first step to knowing how to make grilled sole is to brush the sole fillets with a little oil with the help of a kitchen brush. Meanwhile, put a drizzle of oil in a skillet and turn the heat to medium.
- When you see that the oil in the pan begins to heat up, add the sole fillets and let them cook on one side as well as the other. Add a little salt on top of the fish and a little chopped parsley so that it cooks with the flavor of this species.
- The sole is cooked very quickly and in just under 5 minutes you can have the fish cooked, however, the exact time will depend on your tastes and the power of your kitchen.
- When you have removed the sole from the grill, serve it on a plate and drizzle a little squeezed lemon, this way you will increase the flavor of the fish. However, this last step is optional since there are people who do not like lemon in their meals.
- Now you know how to make grilled sole, a very nutritious and healthy recipe. If you want to create a complete dish, you can accompany the sole with other recipes such as a barbecue of vegetables, a handful of brown rice, baked potatoes or a light vegetable cream.