The mussels are the most prized, nutritious and delicious mollusks can find, besides having a very affordable price, allowing us to incorporate our diet frequently. A common way of cooking them is steamed, but this is not the only alternative as these crustaceans can also be cooked with an exquisite result. Don’t you know how to do it? In this article we explain how to cook mussels.
- 2 kilos of mussels (for 2-3 people).
- Half lemon.
- 1/4 of cup of white wine.
- Olive oil.
- Sea or fat salt.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The mussels are molluscs that do not need too much time cooking, and is within minutes we can get a delicious and intense flavor dish. To start, choose some fresh mussels and then clean them very well.
- To cook mussels, choose a tall pot where all the mollusks will fit. Then add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Once hot add the mussels.
- Let it cook for a minute and add a pinch of salt, the juice of half a lemon and 1/4 cup of white wine. Cover the pot and cook for 4 minutes, enough time for the mollusks to open and remain just right.
- Ready! It’s that simple and fast, in a few minutes you can cook mussels and enjoy a delicious and very nutritious dish. Enjoy your meal.