For lovers of fish and – even more – raw fish, the tuna tartare will be an ideal recipe because it is very simple but it is very tasty. Although in this case we present a recipe to prepare tartare with red tuna, it can also be prepared with other fish. This is a dish that will be very practical to serve as a starter or first course, and it goes very well in summer as it is light and fresh. So you can prepare it today, in this article we explain how to make tuna tartare.
- 400 g of bluefin tuna clean of skin and bones.
- 2 avocados.
- Half a lime or lemon.
- 2 tablespoons black sesame.
- Mild olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon grated or ground ginger.
- 1/2 chives.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Mix the oil with the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and salt.
- With the mincer, cut the tuna into small cubes and the chives.
- Leave them marinating in the sauce for half an hour so that the flavors mix well.
- Make an avocado base cut into slices, mixed with the lime juice and salt.
- Place the mixture inside the serving ring, pressing lightly and remove the mold.
- Decorate the plate to your liking.