If you want to give sole a different touch, in this article we suggest you to try a delicious recipe: sole with almond sauce. It is a dish with which you will triumph in the most sophisticated events.
We suggest that you accompany this recipe with prawns to give a more festive touch to your dish, however, you can accompany it with whatever you like the most. Take note and learn how to make sole with almond sauce, a recipe with which you will win over all your guests, you’ll see!
For 4 people:
- 4 sole fillets.
- 2 butter spoons.
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Flour for coating.
- 4 tablespoons of chopped almonds.
- Milk cream.
- Chopped parsley.
- 12 prawns (optional).
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- The first step in knowing how to make sole with almond sauce is to put the butter and oil in a pan and sauté the prawns a little with these ingredients. When we see that the seafood is done, we must remove them from the fire and reserve them on a plate.
- Next, we salt and pepper the sole to taste and pass it through flour so that they are battered. Then we will have to put plenty of oil in a pan and, when it is hot, we will have to add the sole fillets until they are completely fried. We remove them from the heat and reserve them on a plate with absorbent paper so that the excess oil is gone.
- In the same pan where we have just fried the sole, we will have to put the almond and add the milk cream to, thus, be able to make our perfect almond sauce for the sole. You should let the sauce acquire the necessary consistency, taste it and add more salt if necessary. Before setting it aside, add a little parsley for a different and delicious touch.
- When the sauce is done, we just have to pour it on top of the battered sole and accompany our plate with the delicious prawns, in this way we will have a perfect recipe for any festive event. Enjoy this delicious sole recipe with almond sauce!
- We suggest other ways to prepare sole and enjoy delicious recipes made by yourself: sole with orange and baked sole. If you have children, make them love this type of fish with different ways of cooking sole for children.