Potatoes are necessary to enrich select dishes, for accompaniments, garnishes, for vegetables, soups, stews and as a base for a home where you have to cook a lot and daily. This dish of potatoes with cuttlefish is ideal to make it as a single dish, fast, appetizing and nutritious, and it is also very popular with children and adults alike.
- 1 kg. of potatoes.
- 4 cuttlefish.
- 2 medium onions.
- 1 glass of water.
- Half a glass of white wine.
- Tomato stir-fry, to taste.
- 1 bay leaf.
Steps to follow to make this recipe:
- Clean the cuttlefish and cut it into pieces, do the same with the onion and put them in a saucepan with a little olive oil, let it fry until the cuttlefish is slightly soft.
- Add a little tomato sauce, half a glass of wine, a glass of water and a bay leaf.
- Add the potatoes cut into pieces, rather small, and cook for another 20 minutes or until they are soft, depending on the potatoes.
- Present on a large plate with a little bread and a few sprigs of parsley to accompany the cuttlefish with potatoes.
- If it is made as a single dish, one cuttlefish per person is advisable.
- You can add a little paprika